Alfred and Victoria Associates - Our client in the Automotive industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
- You will serve as a point of contact for our sales team, clients, and engagement team with queries about potential engagements, proposals, and administrative system set up for our team.
- Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices.
- If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and help drive revenue targets.
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Maintain an accurate database of customer and prospect information
- Make daily national/international phone calls, and email prospects
- Expand database of prospects and route qualified opportunities to sales executives
- Establish, develop, and maintain an excellent business relationship with prospects through constant communication
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.