Chapters & Heights Investment Partners Limited is a full-fledged investment & wealth management boutique firm with strong bias for value creation, resource efficiency and ethical business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant (Financial Control)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Licensed Asset Management Firm.currently operating in Lagos State is seeking to recruit naturally driven and result oriented Chartered Account to handle Overall Finance, Accounts, Banking, Taxation MIS & Commercial activities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently & in line with generally accepted accounting practices.
- Manage the finance process unit & to develop & implement a modern cost-effective accounting system that will meet the challenges & objectives of the organization.
- Provide operational & financial information & decision support to functional units (e.g., KPI analysis; periodic operating reports & forecasts, budget monitoring & control).
- Month-end Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & management notes as per accounting practices & standards.
- Fund flow & cash flow statement including fund application/movement analysis
- Preparation of annual income & expenditure budget based on business plan & past trends.
- Work with external auditors & ensure Financial Statements are audited as per regulations.
- Liaising with external institutions - Banks, Tax Departments, Rating Agencies, Auditors & others on the financial & legal matters & other statutory & non-statutory compliances.
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.